Want To Lose Weight Without Cardio? – Read This Now!
Tired of your old cardio routine and would like to lose weight without cardio completely?
Does your diet leave you feeling hungry and deprived?
Believe or not, you can lose weight without strict dieting and endless cardio sessions.
These things work on short term, but are not sustainable in the long run.
What you need is a solid training plan and a balanced diet that supports your goals and you really can lose weight without cardio.
Is Cardio Really Necessary?
Aerobic exercise has its benefits, such as greater endurance, stress relief, and improved cardiovascular health.
However, it’s not required for weight loss.
It does help, but there are better options out there.
If you hate cardio, it doesn’t make sense to waste your time on the treadmill or the stair master.
There are 10 easier workouts that will do more for your body than 40 minutes of steady state long cardio.
As long as you’re not training for an endurance sport, you can skip your cardio routine.
Clean eating, strength training, and all the workouts involved here will get better results in less time.
Certain exercises, such as the deadlift, squat, and bench press (yes even for us ladies), increase your metabolism and burn fat.
They also stimulate the production of anabolic hormones, causing your body to use energy more efficiently. Over time, this leads to weight loss and improved muscle tone.
What most people don’t know is that excessive cardio does more harm than good.
Spending hours on the treadmill each week can be counterproductive.
It not only drains your energy and leaves you feeling tired, but also leads to muscle loss.
Too much cardio burns both fat and muscle tissue, especially if you’re on a low calorie diet.
Additionally, steady state cardio increases stress hormone levels and leads to weight loss plateaus.
Over time, your body adapts to exercise and burns less energy during training.
The more cardio you do, the higher your cortisol levels.
This leads to unnecessary stress, low energy, and abdominal weight gain.
Not to mention that excess cardio can damage your joints.
Why Strict Diets Don’t Work
Strict diets are just as bad as too much cardio.
In the long run, they slow down your metabolism, raise cortisol levels, and make you feel depressed.
Only five percent of dieters are able to maintain the lost weight.
You can’t stay on a diet your entire life.
To lose weight on long term, find your ideal macronutrient ratio and plan your meals accordingly.
Determine how much protein, fat, and carbs are needed to achieve your goals.
This way, you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of foods and shed those pesky pounds.
Just follow the 80/20 rule: eat clean 80 percent of the time and allow yourself to have a cheat meal or snack on your favorite foods the other 20 percent.
A Lean Body Is Within Your Reach
Now that you know why strict diets and excess cardio fail in the long term, it’s time to find out what works.
Ideally, your weight loss plan should include a combination of strength training, full body circuits, HIIT, and clean eating.
This free resource: www.fatburngirl.com/burnfat-nocardio is designed to incorporate all of these to lose weight without cardio and also without crash or FAD diets.
One more thing to remember…
Your daily calories should come from whole foods, such as lean beef, chicken, turkey, tuna, salmon, leady green vegetables, oats, almonds, walnuts, flaxseeds, and avocado.
If you’re craving sugar, have some dark chocolate or eat low GI fruits, such as strawberries, grapefruit, and goji berries.
To ward off hunger, have a glass of water with psyllium husk before your meals.
Fill your plate with vegetables like spinach, broccoli, kale, cabbage, and collard greens.
These foods are high in fiber and promote satiety.
When eating out, watch your portions. Use your hand to determine the right serving size.
For instance, a serving of butter is the size of a finger tip.
A portion of pasta or a double serving of ice cream should be the size of a clenched fist. A serving of meat should be the same size as the palm of your hand.
One tablespoon of oil, peanut butter, or cream cheese is the size of your thumb.
The same goes for honey and mayonnaise.
Follow these simple weight loss rules to lose weight without cardio and the results will come!